RE: DESgui 1.2?

Jarnot, Voytek, M AMN LGTR (JARNOTV@ssg.gunter.af.mil)
Wed, 21 May 1997 07:45:25 -0500

Works beautifully, I had some problems with the past versions -
as far as the dial-up was concerned - but now everything is great. I'm
finally able to run continuously, without waking up to find my machine
completely hosed... I've also had good results with my 4 permanently
connected machines. Great job, thanks.

SrA Voytek M Jarnot, LGTR