Re: SolNet behind?

Colin L. Hildinger (colin@ionet.net)
Wed, 21 May 97 12:41:00 -0500

On Wed, 21 May 1997 12:22:05 -0400, Nelson Minar wrote:

>According to SolNet's stats page, they look to be pretty far behind.
>Comparing the most recent stats:
>
>They've checked 6.67% of the space - we've 9%.
>They're doing 2Mkeys/sec, we're doing 3.4Mkeys/sec.
>
>Maybe it's time to coordinate? Combined we're doing 5.4Mkeys/sec. I
>still don't have a good feeling for the probability but I think we're
>getting close to the time when we start stepping on each other's toes.

I say, they can join us or die, my master. Oh wait, too much Star
Wars. At least the Intel DESCHALL clients are readily available
outside the US borders at:

http://www.aljan.com.au/~k2/

Almost anyone from Solnet who wants to join us can. That's the easiest
way to coordinate IMO.

Colin L. Hildinger

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/