Re: no more mailing list

adams@acs.ucalgary.ca
Wed, 21 May 1997 18:05:34 MST

** Reply to note from "monster" <mnster1@ibm.net> Wed, 21 May 97 16:06:14 -=
0700

> Hi gang, maybe it's me... i havent gotten my usualy deluge of deschall
> mail in almost 10 days is the list down? or is it my pop server? ibm.net=
is
> notorious for it's mail dis-service...

I think it is probably the POP4, if that is the one you are on. It had been
having trouble the past week, but seems to have been fixed. However, I will
send this to you by my ibm.net connection (with a cc to me at my university
connection), and if you and i get it then it is working.

Mark adams@acs.ucalgary.ca
Warped X4

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell and you thank him for =
the
travel tip.

cc: "deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com" <deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com>
Mark E. Adams <adams@acs.ucalgary.ca>