Re: SolNet behind?

Thomas Koenig (ig25@mvmap66.ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Thu, 22 May 1997 03:18:51 +0200 (MET DST)

andrew meggs wrote:

>Regarding SolNET in particular, I think the
>most telling stat on their page is the graph of their key rate over the
>last 24 days, which has stayed pretty flat for the last 12.

There are several reasons for this:

- SolNET has not yet deployed bitslice clients. Expect a major jump
in performance when that happens.

- SolNET has not yet released a fully functional client with source,
so many people (like me) still are not actively participating.
The source is available, but it lacks the server key.

--
Thomas Koenig, Thomas.Koenig@ciw.uni-karlsruhe.de, ig25@dkauni2.bitnet.
The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double