Re: DDE4.MSG (or is it 5 I need)

adams@acs.ucalgary.ca
Wed, 21 May 1997 19:26:55 MDT

Addressed to: "Colin L. Hildinger" <colin@ionet.net>
"DES Challange majordomo" <deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com>

** Reply to note from "Colin L. Hildinger" <colin@ionet.net> Wed, 21 May 97=
19:59:08 -0500

> On Wed, 21 May 1997 17:55:06 MDT, adams@acs.ucalgary.ca wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am running two P133 (OS/2) continually (ave ~600kKeys/sec) using Colin=
's
> >REXX script, even though I have a continuous lan connection, as I could =
not
> >get the deschal5 client to run as: deschal5 keymaster.verser.frii.com
>
> You mean the 5 line one
Yep!

or the dialin.cmd script?
Nope!

> I believe you can get the message file elsewhere on Rocke's site. I don't
> use it though, and it's not necessary.

I searched there (le location de Roche -- I think Roche Verser is a french
name) for it, but could not find it. The 5 line REXX script clearly works
without it, but I could not get the single command line command with a sing=
le
parameter to work. Perhaps I typed it in wrong, cause I just tried it
again, and it worked. However, it did not seem to write to the log file. I =
guess
that is what the tee, etc of the REXX script do.

Tagline was really randomly selected, honest!!

Mark adams@acs.ucalgary.ca
Warped X4

WinError:0001 Windows Operating System Loaded