Re: what's this "nice" unix thing? I'm a sysadmin...

Berlin Family (bmdberlin@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 23 May 1997 11:25:02 -0700

I completely agree wit this.
I'm beginning to think that AOL cut some of it's work force, and they all
became sysadmins.
It seems there are three classes of admins: either very bright, trying
their best (ie will listen to open ideas, and if you explain to them how
niced processed work and such, they will get it, and actually learn), and
then there are the other 82%, who are just plain stupid, or arrogant.