Re: Identifying the winner (must I save client logs?)

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Fri, 23 May 1997 22:23:40 -0400

John, Your getting ahead of yourself. I just dusted off my old Acer
486DX33. It's cranking out a whopping 70k k/sec average. And that's running
DESgui 1.3, set at Highest priority, with everything shut off including the
monitor. Remember the "Tortoise and the Hare"! <BG>

Arvin Meyer
onsite@esinet.net