Re: Dynamic dialup for Mac client?

andrew meggs (insect@antennahead.com)
Sat, 24 May 1997 17:17:44 -0500

At 10:16 PM -0400 5/23/97, Dakidd wrote:

>Except for us lowly, not-worth-the-effort 68K-based users.

The work I'm doing for DESChall is a 100% volunteer contribution, and
I've been promised neither a share of the $6000 organizer's cut nor of
the $4000 finder's fee for my efforts even if the key is found by a client
that was essentially 90% rewritten by me. The attitude that I've mistreated
68k users by "only" rolling the much improved quit command and cooperative
scheduling into their client instead of abandoning my day job to do even
more work on DESChall, as well as the repeated mail off the list from
several people demanding "Why won't you do ... for me when you're doing
it for the PowerMac?", seems a bit selfish.

Andrew Meggs, content provider Antennahead Industries, Inc.
<mailto:insect@antennahead.com> <http://www.antennahead.com>