Re: IRIX R3000 Client Please!

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Sun, 25 May 1997 13:04:27 -0400

Every little bit helps! My little 486DX33 is doing 70k/sec. My 200MHz P5 is
doing over a million/sec. Should I turn off the 486? I think not...It might
just be the one that cracks it.

CRACK DES NOW! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm

Arvin Meyer

On-Site Solutions

"Developing results-orientated databases for companies
that demand a tangible return on investment."

e-mail: onsite@esinet.net
phone: (804) 973-9140
http://www.esinet.net/cabg/consult/onsite.html