Re: Any MMX optimizations in the works?

Sun, 25 May 1997 16:05:29 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 25 May 1997, David Ellis wrote:

> All of which is a moot point here, unless someone is close to putting out
> an MMX-optimised deschal6.exe (deschalx.exe, perhaps?). I saw on the home
> web page a request for access to such a processor but it would be nice to
> know where they stand on that and how fast it is.

I think progress has been slow... Every time we start working on MMX code,
these Intel technicians in brightly colored cleansuits burst into the
room, and start dancing to disco music. It's very annoying.

:-)

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
There are only two secrets in the universe:
1) Don't give away all your secrets.