Re: Updated stats

Dean Mills (dmills@cablelan.net)
Sun, 25 May 97 21:43:52

On Sun, 25 May 97 19:48 PDT, Karl J. Runge wrote:

>I've rerun the stats with the more up-to-date DNS hash table, and
>have published them at the regular place:
>
> http://www.frii.com/~rcv/krstat/
>
>Rocke and I are really getting organized now!
>
>It should be better than the previous posting since less numerical
>IP's came into play. Let me know if you see any more problems.
>
>Best,
>
>Karl

Hi Karl,

I take it that if my or any IP can't resolve to a Level III domain,
that it just doesn't appear? Either that or it's just me :) I also see
from the No-Frames page that my idea wasn't exactly what you had in
mind after all! I figured as much, and no, it's not surprising! Looks
great otherwise, except OS=Unknown is still beating me! :)

Dean Mills, DevBahn Archiver/Founder.

/* DevBahn - OS/2 Programming Sanctuary */
/* devbahn@geocities.com */
/* http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8867/ */
/* DevBahn - OS/2 Game Programming Sanctuary */
/* devbahn-games@geocities.com */
/* http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8678/ */