Re: The significance of 10,000+ machines...

Joe Bramblett (lists@joeb.psyberlink.net)
Mon, 26 May 1997 22:46:43 -0500 (CDT)

Out of curiosity, anybody got any guesses as to how many keys/second could
be done on, say, a 2048 processor Cray T3A?

I wonder if the guys at 1-800-BUY-CRAY have gotten bored enough to try it
out yet... :)

Joe Bramblett
bofh@joeb.psyberlink.net
Spamming is like stealing other people's tacos.
trebor@rahul.net