From:
owner-deschall-announce[SMTP:owner-deschall-announce@gatekeeper.megasoft.
com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 1997 7:25 AM
To: deschall
Subject: Help Needed on Win 95 Autodialers

Is anyone familiar with a Win95 DUN shareware (or, preferably Freeware)
program that will either:

A) Permit automatic dial-up connections with a finer frequency
adjustment than simply 1-hour intervals, or

B) recognize TCP/IP requests from the Deschall client and dial up
accordingly.

I am currently using "Dunce," but invariably my client is taking just
over 1 hour to work through its allotment of keys, which works out
poorly with the "Dunce" dialer's 1-hour increments.

I'm using a 133 Mhz Cyrix 6x86 (P166+) with the Deschal4 client.

Thanks for any help you may have to offer.

--Brett Mueller
mueller@ucinet.com