Re: DESGUI problem with ScanDisk?

saurvok@exo.com
Thu, 29 May 1997 09:00:33 -0700

I have the exact same problem, but its caused by any program that accesses
the disk.
I think there's either a bug with the Win95b version of scan disk or my new
4gig drive is just to large to finish scanning before getting interrupted.
Before this I had 512mb as largest partition. Now I have a 4gig partition.