Re: Log off, lose progress

andrew meggs (insect@antennahead.com)
Sat, 31 May 1997 12:50:27 -0400

At 12:38 PM -0400 5/31/97, Dakidd wrote:

>So does this mean that my 68030 IIci running System 7.5.5, OT 1.1, and
>FreePPP 2.5v2 is finally going to be able to do more than one block at a
>time without blowing up because of the timeout?

No, the update still applies to PowerMacs only. If 68k users really, really
want the update, you can put together a C file with stub functions for
every call in the multiprocessing API so I can recompile the code for 68k
and then actually be able to link it.

I'm concerned about having the PowerMac client's release date pushed back
any more by this, though.

Andrew Meggs, content provider Antennahead Industries, Inc.
<mailto:insect@antennahead.com> <http://www.antennahead.com>