Re: Just me, or is the keyserver down?

Dan Sugalski (sugalsd@lbcc.cc.or.us)
Mon, 02 Jun 1997 11:35:45 -0700

At 09:43 AM 6/2/97 -0700, Scott M. Hinnrichs wrote:
>SPRINT did an AS switch last night, caused one of my clients to have
>similar problems when I tried to switch to the new AS. After backing up to
>the old AS things worked fine again. Don't know if it is related, but what
>the heck, it might be.
>
>If someone has Rockes number they might give him a call... I am going to
>sleep now :)

I don't think this needs to be done anymore. My client started back up
again. Probably just took a while for the Sprint AS changes to get
installed/propagated.

Dan

Dan Sugalski (541) 917-4364 even samurai
Programmer/SysAdmin have teddy bears
Linn-Benton Community College and even the teddy bears
sugalsd@stargate.lbcc.cc.or.us get drunk