Re: U2T Gateway being written in Java,-- Status?

Wed, 4 Jun 1997 19:05:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Cliff Brady wrote:

> Does anyone know the status of the U2T Gateway being written in Java? I
> use OS/2 on two machines here and gave the PERL U2T a whirl but I don't
> think the specifics of getting to run under OS/2 have been worked out by
> anyone yet. Hopefully a Java U2T would be a more turnkey solution.

I'd be happy to help you get it working, but until your messages have a
valid "From:" line, I can't respond.

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
"The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof,
a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for
an oracle, is inborn in us." -- Paul Vale'ry, 1895