Re: some stats for June 6th way low?

Scott Fendley (dsf@comp.uark.edu)
Sat, 7 Jun 1997 12:37:32 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 7 Jun 1997, Scott M. Hinnrichs wrote:

> The stats just put up for June 6th seem about 1/5 what they should be for
> the sites I have been watching. hal.com, netserv.com, and sun.com all seem
> about 1/5 of normal. Something go awry in the stats gathering, or in the
> computation?
> Some others seem low, while others seem normal. Considering we just put up
> all new clients, perhaps there is some ID problem with the new clients?
> They are communicating with the keyserver/u2t gateway ok.

I just popped on to check email and the stats page and I noticed that the
krstats are presently showing the June 5th statistics. I would venture a
guess that _maybe perhaps_ the stats are being re-run. The total keys
done yesterday was down overall so perhaps a network glitch or maybe a
glitch with the program that compiles the information. In either case I
look forward to the real stats.

Scott Fendley
University of Arkansas
Dept. of Computer Science