Re: Using New Macintosh Client via PPP

Richard Hendricks (hendric@serv1.jump.net)
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 02:17:57 +0000

Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 00:44:35 -0400 (EDT)
To: Lee Larson <lmlars01@homer.louisville.edu>
From: "Charles E. Novitski" <c.novitski@cmich.edu>
Subject: Re: Using New Macintosh Client via PPP
Cc: <deschall@gatekeeper.megasoft.com>

>Thanks for your suggestions. They have helped but not attained my
>objectives. I am trying to get the new Macintosh client to log on and log
>off as needed.

Do you or anyone else know of a way to do that with the PC client?
I'm running Windows 95 on two computers sharing the same phone line.
If I could set them up for dial-up on demand, it would allow them to
both check for keys and also save me alot of connect time.

--
Richard Hendricks, Applications Engineer, Austin, Texas
No dictator, no invader can hold an imprisoned population by force of

hendric@jump.net