Re: normal?

Jason Buchanan (jsb@digistar.com)
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 19:06:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997, Kem Tekinay wrote:

> >However, the 4th machine i'm running it on is a SS2 and it said "Key
> >found" or something like that... and since I wasn't paying close attention
> >I don't know if this is normal for the sun build to display this or not.
>
> Um... This is a joke, right?
>
> RIGHT?!?

Well, I dunno :) All hell's breaking loose at work right now. NTmail, a
mailserver package for Windows NT is the world's worst piece of trash
known to man. As a result, it has been crashing lately and I had a lot of
things on my mind when I thought I saw that message. Since i'm ultimately
responsible for our clients' email I was a bit anxious at the time.

So when the contest is over, will there be another? Solve for 80 bits
perhaps? :)