Re: Basic resources / Flamewars / Crypto Knowledge...

Eating Before Swimming (mathboy@sizone.org)
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 01:31:30 -0400 (EDT)

then Justin Dolske's all..

> On Mon, 9 Jun 1997, C Matthew Curtin wrote:
>
> > You're probably right. But guess who has to do that... heh. (You
> > just can't win, can ya? :-) I like deschall-tech, but I'm going to
> > kick this around while doing the other-tonight-stuff before doing it.
>
> Just for the record, I don't really see a need to split up the DESCHALL
> list yet. It's not exactly low volume, but we're not getting *that* many
> messages per day.

agreed, especially when people post with relevant and accurate
subject lines, I can skip with impugnity! (DesGUI & Mac for eg...)

So if people keep that in mind that would be great.

/kc

--
Ken Chase mathboy@sizone.org Sonic Interzone $free$ email/news Toronto Canada
Join the DES Challenge! Wake up the US Govt!   www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm

NB:Only 16000 P200-months CPU req'd to recover 56-bit IBM alliance keys! ** U.S. EXPORT LAWS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR COUNTRY: DEVELOP YOUR NATIONS' OWN CRYPTO-EXPORT INDUSTRY! USE 2048bit KEYS FREELY! FLAUNT YOUR SOVEREIGNTY! **