Re: normal?

Marc Briceno (marc@c2.net)
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 19:11:11 -0700

At 07:21 AM 6/10/97 -0500, Ted Cabeen wrote:
>Another good idea would be to write the key data to the HD when it is found
>in case the person is not storing their logs correctly.

I am surprised this isn't done. The proper procedure seems to be to write
the key to disk (btw, the client should notice that the key had been found
in a previous session if the user tries to restart the software. You could
simply create a lock file with the key), notify the server, and then notify
the user. I see no reason why the client should terminate automatically.

What am I missing?

-- Marc Briceno <marc@c2.net> Voice: 510-986-8770
SafePassage Sales Manager FAX: 510-986-8777
http://www.c2.net/