Java DES Code (was Re: Sneaky Idea ...)

John Falkenthal (jcf@jcf.West.Sun.COM)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 17:52:19 -0700 (PDT)

> From: "Daniel Berlin" <bmdberlin@worldnet.att.net>
>
> I have JAVA DES code.
> I just turned 18 on monday.
> I start work at Microsoft ...
>
> If someone is serious enough about it... let me know, and i'll
> A. give you the code
> B. be happy to provide any info/help you need

Dan Dan Dan - how do you expect to be successful at Micro$oft with that kind
of attitude??? I would suggest you modify your statements above like so:

I have JAVA DES code. It's not platform independent because it uses Active/X
and AFC, so it only runs on a Windows platform. I have no intention
of making this architecture neutral, so you'll have to by a Wintel system
to participate in DESCHALL.

I can't tell you how old I am, that's proprietary information.

If someone is serious enough about it:

A. I could sell you a compiled image of the code
B. be happy to provide support... for a fee
C. If you think you've found a bug in the code, you're wrong, its a feature.
If you don't like that feature, you can buy the next release of the
software.

JF

p.s. It's either 100% Pure Java, or its not.
p.p.s this is a joke, as was my monty hall post; all email replies from
people without a sense of humor will be sent to /dev/null