FAQ: Re: Block expiration time

Steven F. Burnett (burnett@pobox.com)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 21:18:20 -0400

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Eating Before Swimming wrote:

> then Paul Westbrook's all..
>>
>> Hello,
>> How long after the server sends a block of keys, does it put the
>> block back in the queue, if it doesn't get a response from the
>> client?
>> Would this be a problem for clients running on slow machines?
>
> Admins: can I say unto this person "RTFfaq"?
>
> This should be in the FAQ. Perhaps the FAQ should be posted
> wholesale to the list once a week...

Ken:
If it's not in the FAQ, then why chastise the boy for not reading it?

Wasn't there a message recently (over last weekend) from the FAQkeeper
saying something like "there's stuff to be added, but I'm way too busy,
so write it in Q&A form & I'll include it"?

Regards,

Steve Burnett     burnett@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~burnett/
  Crack DES encryption NOW!   http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm