Re: Java DES Code (was Re: Sneaky Idea ...)

Daniel Berlin (bmdberlin@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 21:43:55 -0400

Simple John.
Stock Options.
Whether or not you like them, they are a good investment, at least stock wise.

As i say to people who say "I hate the fact that bill gates rules the world/will rule the world" , Shut up and buy stock.
If you get lucky,. maybe he'll let you have the Bahamas or the Cayman Islands
:).
I'll also have to leave MS once I start actually dating again.
Company policy.
Slows productivity
Sleep?
Also against company policy.

I'll be interning in the Incompatibility Division.
We're the group that makes everything (you guessed it) incompatible with older versions, even minor ones.

You might have seen our work in Word 97.
We won an award for that.

Dan.

----