Re: 6X86 CPUs

Colin L. Hildinger (colin@ionet.net)
Thu, 12 Jun 97 00:01:28 -0500

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 22:58:11 -0500 (CDT), Howard Wilson wrote:

>Ouch. Linebreaks every ~79 characters please.

Actually, use 70 and then there'll be plenty of room for replyers to
put >'s at the beginning of the lines.

>When Cyrix and AMD stop lying about their chips, I will be the first in line
>to buy them. Until then, Intel may or may not be a huge corporate monster,
>but they haven't lied to me about what I was buying.

Give AMD some credit - the K6 is a damn fine chip and they don't seem
to be giving any crap about equivilent Pentium speeds like Cyrix did.

Colin L. Hildinger

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/

The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page