Re: Deschall Stats

Kirk Saban (kgs@hvdc.ca)
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 09:36:48 -0500 (CDT)

No, it's not being logged by numerical IP because Rocke Verser
checked that for me. Originally I had the perl script for the U2T gateway
set anonymous (default) however about a week ago, I changed it to
non-anonymous and restarted the script (after shutting down the old one)
and I'm wondering if somehow that change didn't work, however I checked
the file and it's still set to ANON = 0 which is non-anonymous. Anymore
suggestions???

Kirk G. Saban, E.I.T.
RTDS Technolgies Inc.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, CANADA