Re: Graph-O-Matic down?

Thu, 12 Jun 1997 22:06:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997, Garance A Drosehn wrote:

> It often seems to me that the graph-o-matic is about a day behind
> the regular stats.

I usually watch it fairly closely, and it's only failed to update a couple
times. New data should be in place by 9am each morning (usually earlier).
What browser are you using? I've noticed that Netscape 3.0 (which I'm
still running) is often stupid about how it caches images in frames. The
CGI sends along an Expires: header, but netscape often ignores it. Try
clicking on the graph (to select that frame) and use the Reload Frame
command. Or, clear out your disk and memory cache before using GoM.

Also keep in mind that the regular stats are always for the previous day.

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
". . . my purpose is not to examine all the possibilities. My purpose is to
create strife and controversy for no reason." Dave Barry