Re: Other Efforts

andrew meggs (insect@antennahead.com)
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 23:00:55 -0400

At 10:13 PM -0400 6/12/97, SMEarp@aol.com wrote:

>You hit the nail on the head. They _did_ have a Mac Programmer, but he
>dropped out. If anyone wants, I could give them the URL for the source, and
>they could whip up a Mac version in their spare time. (I know they're the
>enemy, but...)

But if one of us did it, it would have been produced in the US, and then it
couldn't be given to SOLNet because they're outside US borders. It wouldn't
matter that the original source had come from outside the US and was freely
available to anyone in the world -- logic is not a consideration in
American law enforcement.

Andrew Meggs, content provider Antennahead Industries, Inc.
<mailto:insect@antennahead.com> <http://www.antennahead.com>