Re: Forcing 2^31 keys/block

Rodney R. Korte (rrk102@psu.edu)
Mon, 16 Jun 97 18:36:33 -0400

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997 15:43:42 -0600, DES Challenge Lists wrote:

[...]

>1. The non-bitslice clients simply cannot process more than 2^30
>pairs of keys at a time. The server should *never* give a keyspace larger
>than 2^30 keyspaces to a non-bitslice client.
>
>2. At the present time, the keyspace used by a client usually does not
>decrease in size. Once it has peaked at 2^30 pairs, it will generally
>not decrease.

Bang, bang. I'm wrong! I'll shut up now.

[...]

Thanks for straightening me (and all of us) out, Rocke.

Regardless, my solutions for Timur still stand!

Rod

--
Rodney R. Korte                   OS/2. Operate at a higher level.
korte@sabine.acs.psu.edu    ---> MIME, PGP (finger for key) welcome.

Crack DES NOW! http://www.frii.com/~rcv/deschall.htm