Re: BeBox/BeOs?

andrew meggs (insect@antennahead.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 12:32:10 -0400

At 11:24 AM -0400 6/18/97, Jester wrote:
>By any remote chance, do any of the clients run under BeOS?
>I'm supposedly getting a BeBox in the near future, thought maybe
>I could put dual 603e's on the job ;)

I actually made a BeOS client with a GUI when aadr9 arrived, just because I
wanted to see the BeOS in action. It never got validated or released.

As an interesting point, the "super-efficient BeOS" got ~1900 kkey/sec on a
machine that did 2280 kkeys/sec running the client under MacOS.

Andrew Meggs, content provider Antennahead Industries, Inc.
<mailto:insect@antennahead.com> <http://www.antennahead.com>