Re: What's Next?

andrew meggs (insect@antennahead.com)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:09:08 -0400

At 2:20 PM -0600 6/18/97, Rocke Verser wrote:
>Other projects seeking distributed computing time are invited to make
>their case and solicit computers from this mailing list. I am
>personally aware of GIMPS and at least one RC5 effort. But I don't
>intend to endorse any particular effort at this time.

Well then, this isn't an official DESCHALL endorsement, but I've been in
touch with the bovine rc5 crew <http://rc5.distributed.net/> for several
days and work was already underway to get our MacOS frontend on their
client when DESCHALL found the key. Expect it by the end of the week,
pending some work by their core team. Until then, they already have an RC5
client much like DESCHALL's original terminal-based one.

Andrew Meggs, content provider Antennahead Industries, Inc.
<mailto:insect@antennahead.com> <http://www.antennahead.com>