Re: T-Shirt detail

Wed, 18 Jun 1997 19:36:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Logic wrote:

> I think the T-shirt idea is great. I know lots of us would like to have
> one! Might I suggest that no particular person be designated to handle
> T-shirt detail?

Hey, I thought we were a coordinated effort. :-)

> Instead, keeping with the group effort, I suggest we set a deadline for
> t-shirt ideas, graphic samples, etc. Readers of this group could post
> descriptions of ideas and URLs here for others to review. Then perhaps
> we could hold a voting session after the deadline?

Every is free to come up with their own T-Shirt design... I'd like to
suggest the following, though: If you come up with a proposed Tshirt
design/logo, be sure to contact Rocke/Matt/Me. In the interest of keeping
things simple, we'll probably just select the best of whatever we get, and
use it. If it's a toss up, we'll see about voting. I'm not anticipating a
large number of contributions.

The 48bit RC5 crack started to do a Tshirt deal, but I as far as I know if
fell though. If you make it too complicated with lots of options, people
lose focus and interest.

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
A computer scientist is someone who, when told to "Go to Hell," sees
the "go to," rather than the destination, as harmful.