Re: T-Shirt detail & MORE

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:34:14 -0400

A MONTH ! I'm sure that a shirt can be designed in a day or 2. And we can
have it voted on within a week.

BTW, I kinda' like the banner proclaiming the win on the stats page. It
would make a great T.

Hats off !!! to Rocke, Justin, Matt, Randy Weems, and congrats to Michael
K. Sanders.

I am glad that I was a tiny cog in this great wheel, I am almost as elated
as if I had had the lucky machine. I called Congressman Robert Goodlatte's
office (the author of the pending encryption privacy bill) and forwarded
Rocke's press release to his office. It might be a good idea if others
e-mailed the press release to their Congress persons, and their local TV
stations.

Arvin Meyer
onsite@esinet.net