Re: T-Shirt detail

Evan Jeffrey (ejeffrey@eliot213.wuh.wustl.edu)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 23:01:31 -0500

>On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Logic wrote:

>Every is free to come up with their own T-Shirt design... I'd like to
>suggest the following, though: If you come up with a proposed Tshirt
>design/logo, be sure to contact Rocke/Matt/Me. In the interest of keeping
>things simple, we'll probably just select the best of whatever we get, and
>use it. If it's a toss up, we'll see about voting. I'm not anticipating a
>large number of contributions.

I like the "I cracked DES in my spare time" motto. How about with that on
the back, and a nifty crypto related image on the front? I have a gif that
has a closeup pic of an eye and says "1984 / We're behind schedule /
National Security Agency" It is probably copyright EFF, knowing the owner of
the BBS I dl'ed it from though, so that may not be the greatest idea. On
the other hand, I just looked at the home page with the cool banner. That
would look really cool, too.

>The 48bit RC5 crack started to do a Tshirt deal, but I as far as I know if
>fell though. If you make it too complicated with lots of options, people
>lose focus and interest.

Either black text on white shirt, or white text on black shirt. Both with a
grey scale image.

===
Evan Jeffrey
erjeffre@artsci.wustl.edu

Let us go. Let us leave this festering hell hole. Let us think the
unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the
ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.
--Dirk Gently