Re: Thank you!

tmccabe@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 20:49:04 -0400

The t-shirts would be a great idea! id buy one or two :)

after reading the excited WE FOUND IT MAIL, i headed straight for the rc5
site, and got my machines running it. i hope that all of the power that
did DES will head that way.

BTW - congrats to the winner, and Rocke. And give that machine some new
RAM or something, it won you some money :)

thanx
--Andrew