Re: What's Next?

Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:03:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Seth D. Schoen wrote:

> I had a little DESCHALL victory celebration at home with some ice cream,
> coke, and balloons, but it's a little bit difficult to explain the
> significance of cracking DES to my parents, who are (unlike myself)
> older than the standard itself.

I'll have to admit that I settled for Taco Bell for my "victory party". :)

(dolske@cis.ohio-state.edu)
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one
instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.