RE: DESGUI for RC5?

Steve Willer (willer@interlog.com)
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 00:35:51 -0400

On Friday, June 20, 1997 12:03 AM, Jason Gmoser [SMTP:noggle@isoc.net]
wrote:
> How do you get it to take something larger than a mask of
> 0x000000000FFFFFFF?
> The version I'm running is the GUI for '95/NT.

I don't need to do that. I have a "personal proxy" running on my Linux box,
which holds up to 50 key blocks at a time. When my NT client finishes a
block, it gets a new one from my proxy, and when I'm connected to the
Internet my proxy automatically sends off the queued blocks to the main
server.

----
Steve Willer, willer@interlog.com
"A computer scientist is someone who, when told to 'Go to Hell,'
sees the 'go to,' rather than the destination, as harmful."