Re: WAS THIS LEGAL?

Bob Dillon (bobdillon@ntr.net)
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 12:01:17 +0000

Hmmmm... now who out there would pay serious money for a solution to X? You
all have to have had a passing thot at least. A drug co? Who? How much is
identifying the next prime number worth other than fame? I'm up for fortune.
A lot of my former IBM colleagues (programmer types), retired and not, have
banded together and "bid" on jobs over the net. When sucessful, the job is
broken up and distributed amongst them and when completed they split the
$$$. There must be some big ticket items that 5 or 10K or more of us could
link up on and really suplement our incomes. Perfectly legal. Any thoughts?
And yes, providing idle cycles for the projects underway now is great till
one is found that is potentially profitable for all.
I'm still crankin out DES for the additional pieces.
Bob Dillon