Re: WAS THIS LEGAL?

Bob Dillon (bobdillon@ntr.net)
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 14:27:50 +0000

----------

>[Snip]
>

>Although, coming back to reality. How do you organize payments to ten
thousand
>individuals without getting killed on paper, stamps, postage or checks?
Unless
>we'd like to work on a distributed postal system to figure out what's the
>cheapest way to do fifty or a hundred-thousand money transfers without
paying
>for them

Welll.... now that we have the experience, know-how and computer power..
maybe doing the transfers free isn't so surmountable. ;-)
Your thots are appreciated. I clearly was caught up in the concept and not
considering the details necessary to support such an effort. Guess that's
why I'm a salesman and not still in the computer industry. Thanks for the
insight.

Bob