Re: T-Shirt detail

andrew meggs (insect@antennahead.com)
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 22:24:32 -0400

At 9:15 PM -0400 6/21/97, Lee Sheridan wrote:

>Seriously, though, perhaps we shouldn't be pointing out how BIG the
>problem was, but instead, how small it was. Make the T-Shirt say
>something that makes people want to walk up to you and say `What's the
>deal with the shirt?' The entire idea of this was to demonstrate the
>weakness of DES, and we want to advertise the weakness. Emphasize how
>relatively easy it was to break DES.

Front pocket: broken key, "DESCHALL 1997".

Back: Get some photos of various controversial figures -- Clinton, Jesse
Jackson, Newt Gingrich, Buchanan, etc., maybe even some old shots of Stalin
or J Edgar Hoover. Convert them to line art in photoshop. Slogan: "If we
can break it in our spare time, imagine what they can do to your privacy."

Andrew Meggs, content provider Antennahead Industries, Inc.
<mailto:insect@antennahead.com> <http://www.antennahead.com>