Re: Where is DesChall

Colin L. Hildinger (colin@ionet.net)
Sun, 22 Jun 97 08:26:15 -0500

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997 07:42:34 -0400, Ethan M. O'Connor wrote:

>Anyway, I hope we can get some more competition going... I think that the
>suggestions that have been circulating of making the stats more DESCHALL-ish
>would help quite a bit. It's hard to make a big increase in average speed
>when it's averaged over several weeks.

That's the truth. I crunched a few keyblocks last Sunday, and our
average keyrate is only up to 1500 kk/s even though the team's well
over 3000 kk/s. Also, I think more people will join in when the
platform stats come online...

Colin L. Hildinger

Join Team Warped Today and Help Win RSA's 56-bit RC5 Contest
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/

The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page