Re: Where is DesChall

Scott Lipcon (slipcon@cs.jhu.edu)
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 14:05:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 22 Jun 1997, Ethan M. O'Connor wrote:

> If you search for "deschall" in new teams/email, you'll see rc5@deschall.org;
> it's ranked 962nd right now. Uh, and the key rate is around 300Kk/s.
> So it exists, but it's only one or two machines right now!

Yeah, someone suggested I use rc5@deschall.org, so I've got two machines
going on it, so those are probably both mine. I'd really like to make a
showing, so if others want to join the rc5 deschall team, drop me an
email.

Scott

PS: both are pentium 166s, 1 linux and 1 winNT. During the week I can
throw two other pentiums at it, but only during the day (They get upset if
I leave all my machines on because of the air-conditioning bill, so the
win95 boxes must be shut off each evening + for the weekend).