Re: Big Science Needs Your Idle Cycles

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 22:58:01 -0400

I agree,

I know you guys think that NT and MS in general are more smoke than
substance. I happen to think that productivity is enhanced with their
products. But, Java code is ridiculous, I'm no great programmer, but I can
write VB code that runs faster and is more stable than Java. All the Java
hoopla is unfounded ... it's slow, buggy as hell, and conflicts with lots
of existing code. Essentially it really proves the adage "Jack of all
trades, Master of none"

I really don't need that crap on my systems.

Arvin Meyer

On-Site Solutions

"Developing results-oriented databases for companies
that demand a tangible return on investment."

e-mail: onsite@esinet.net
phone: (804) 973-9140
http://www.esinet.net/cabg/consult/onsite.html