Re: A sad day for encryption...

Arvin Meyer (onsite@esinet.net)
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:44:28 -0400

I have never used encryption software. I have never felt the need. But I
resent my Freedom of Speech and privacy being restricted, and think that
the Supreme Court may eventually overturn this law. In the meantime, does
anyone know of a non-complying, foreign, 128 bit, encryption program
running on NT or 95, that I can download in the event that this stupid
piece of legislation becomes law. Forewarned is forearmed.

Arvin Meyer

On-Site Solutions

"Developing results-oriented databases for companies
that demand a tangible return on investment."

e-mail: onsite@esinet.net
phone: (804) 973-9140
http://www.esinet.net/cabg/consult/onsite.html