RE: Big Science Needs Your Idle Cycles **SETI UPDATE**

Karl J. Runge (runge@crl.com)
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:12:42 -0700

I thought I heard somewhere a distributed task related to the human genome
project. Is there one? Does it seem feasible and worthwhile?

Mersenne primes just don't do it for me... (but since I am a physicist
I imagine that I am beyond-prejudice ;-)

Karl