Re: A sad day for encryption...

Andrew Glazebrook (andgla@hna.com.au)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 15:46:42 +1000

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997 19:35:17 -0400 (EDT), Action Jackson wrote:

>> They'll recover my PGP private keys when they pry the passphrases out of my
>> cold dead brain cells...
>
>> Dakidd@mindspring.com +------------------------------+
>
>How much brute force would this take? :)

I believe it already exists - capital punishment :-)

Ask for a new method of death - being run over by a tank so that they
can't recover the brain cells? (or perhaps incineration?). Or perhaps just
a firing squad with elephant guns (and that have to shoot you in the
head). Perhaps an acid bath would be another alternative (but then they
may pull you out as soon as you are dead and the acid may not have done a
complete enough job).

All this sillyness reminds me of something I saw on a comedy on TV last
friday night ...and Australian military is leading the world by having
year 2000 bug problems in 1997....

===== Korig / Andrew / The Chancellor =====
E-Mail: andgla@hna.com.au
WWW: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8217
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
No Christ, No Life. Know Christ, Know Life.