Re: Request for Comments

Richard Prairie (rick@email.uc.edu)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:47:14 -0400

Scott Sesher writes:

>We have placed a preliminary design for a DES Challenge T-shirt at the
>following URL for your viewing pleasure.
>
>http://slosh.web2010.com/
>
>Please let us know what you think. We hope to make a shirt (assuming
>we can make it the official DES Challenge shirt) available in at least
>three colors; black (with white lettering), white and a light gray.

[snip]

Why, oh why did you have to stop at 25 sites on the back? The University
of Cincinnati (uc.edu) came in 26th. Is there room for say 2^5 names?

Otherwise the design is great. Good job. I'll buy one however many sites
you list.

Rick Prairie
Senior Software Engineer, C.I.T.S., U. of Cincinnati
Phone: 513-556-9041 FAX 513-556-1208

"There's no way in HTML to do that!"