Re: Request for Comments

Andrew Henshaw (andrew.henshaw@gtri.gatech.edu)
Tue, 24 Jun 97 12:51:23 -0500

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Scott Sesher wrote:

> We have placed a preliminary design for a DES Challenge T-shirt at the
> following URL for your viewing pleasure.
>
> http://slosh.web2010.com/
>
> Please let us know what you think. We hope to make a shirt (assuming
> we can make it the official DES Challenge shirt) available in at least
> three colors; black (with white lettering), white and a light gray.

Very nice looking.

--- please ignore the following, if you don't like nit-pickiness ---

However...

1. I don't think that breaking the key is the right idea. We broke
the code or found the key.
I don't know what would be a good image, but this one seems wrong to
me.

2. I wouldn't put the number of machines from each level II address on
the back, since we
know that it is not truly representative of anything in many cases.
I'd just leave that number
off - saves explaining. Also, maybe line up the columns.

Thanks.
Andrew M. Henshaw voice: (404) 894-2508
Research Engineer ELSYS/SEV fax: (404) 894-7206
Georgia Tech Research Institute
Atlanta, GA 30332-0840 andrew.henshaw@gtri.gatech.edu
** For PGP Public Key, send email with subject 'Send PGP Key' **