Re: Request for Comments

Chris D. Dickens (cdickens@ntr.net)
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:51:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Scott Sesher wrote:

> Please let us know what you think. We hope to make a shirt (assuming
> we can make it the official DES Challenge shirt) available in at least
> three colors; black (with white lettering), white and a light gray.
>
> We have no cost estimate at this time, but we are working on it.
>
> Please note that the image at the above URL is a virtual shirt.

I would say that that shirt will cost no less than $25 a piece in the
limited quantities we will be wanting (after factoring in plates and that
sort of thing for all four colors it'll take to make it)

If you can manage to make it about $15 a piece, I'll take one though.

PS: Oh, and fix Challenge to be spelled right on the front first... 8-)

CRACK RC5 NOW!!! http://rc5.distributed.net/index.html
Christopher Dickens - cdickens@ntr.net - SGI O2 Powered!!!
<http://www.ntr.net/~cdickens>
Copyright (c) 1997 by Christopher Dickens. All Rights Reserved.

NOTE: Everything disclosed is the sole opinion of Christopher Dickens
and in no way reflects the views or opinions, either in whole
or part, of NTR.NET Corporation or any of it's affiliates.